• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Official Sierra Fest 2013 schedule of events

We will be at the Deer Valley part and should arrive the afternoon of 8/8. I am really jazzed about doing Slick Rock again both ways.
Is someone up to showing me gatekeeper on Thursday if we get there early enough? I would love to see how to do it.

We will be at the Deer Valley part and should arrive the afternoon of 8/8. I am really jazzed about doing Slick Rock again both ways.
Is someone up to showing me gatekeeper on Thursday if we get there early enough? I would love to see how to do it.

I'm sure there will some people up there that would be willing to help you get thru that. I plan to be up there by mid-day Thursday so I'll be around.

Look whos red again!party1:

Starboard D and I will be driving into Hermit Valley late, late Wednesday night. Will be showing up in a white F350 pulling a brown XJ.

Friends will be joining and will also be showing up late Wednesday night. White motorhome pulling a black CJ.

Not sure what we are going to be doing on Thurs, maybe a quick trip on Deer Valley or Slickrock.

Im pretty excited to go wheeling and seeing everyone. Its been way to long on both accounts.

Back