• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC-fest plans/camping/convoy

gabe4

NAXJA Forum User
It's just a month and a half away. Patty, Nathan and I will be heading down from the binghamton NY area on thursday afternoon, we will be staying at echovalley, if anyone would like to convoy down let me know we will set up a meeting place.
Question: Not sure we have an area at the camp site saved for us or not but when we do I'd like to know so I can reserve a spot near by for the pop-up.

Also thinking about planing a pre NAC-feast trip to RC if anybody is interested.

I think we are heading down Wed night and we will be camping at the same place. John mailed in our deposit yesterday for the camp ground. We were thinking of going to RC Memorial day weekend to test my jeep out so hopefully u guys will join us. :) Looking forward to NAC-fest!

Ms. Lobsterdmb said:
I think we are heading down Wed night and we will be camping at the same place. John mailed in our deposit yesterday for the camp ground. We were thinking of going to RC Memorial day weekend to test my jeep out so hopefully u guys will join us. :) Looking forward to NAC-fest!
Memorial Day weekend Sat. might work I have a big party here on Monday.

Does John know where at the campsite we're getting?

Matt, wasn't sure you were going to be around, we will hook up for the home trip then

Unfortunately I'm going to be down in wildwood for the week, so i get to drive home thursday morning, pack up, and head out so i can get out to PA for thursday night, gonna be a LONG day of driving. I guess im staying wherever everyone else is.. gotta figure out all this crap now.. its creeping up on us faster than i thought.

Our group site is right by the picnic/pavillion area on the bottom right of the map. See my new thread about a pre-run.

Thanks John
Yep I think we will make the pre-run

John are you still considering a change in campsites?

BTW from just North of Binghamton with two stops almost 4 hr drive. with all the nasty hills plus a few more now.

No, After some discussion among the BOD, we will remain at Echo Valley and see how things go. This year is uncharted waters with NAC-Fest at Rausch Creek.

Anyone up for some sort of coordinated dining on Wed. evening?

I'm planning on heading up on Wednesday as well, to get checked into the Econo-Lodge, head over to EV and get my visitor's pass, etc.

Rob

Ok if anyone is heading south on 81 we will be heading out of binghamton around noon on thursday if you want to meet somewhere and head down maybe we can get us a convoy yiihaa

Back