• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NP231 Skid Plates On Sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Development was halted due to our rear bumper coming out of nowhere. It's not even mentioned on the site yet but it will be very soon. We're cutting the final version I think by end of week so we can build for testing and capture construction documentation for the instructions. It will initially be sold as a kit to weld yourself.

What would the price on one of these be to 37040? Could you send me some dimensions though I would like to see if it will fit an MJ.

How are you comeing with the 242 skid.

:D....see post 5...same applies. We pretty much quit working on everything to get this bumper done. We also had a large stall in getting anything at all done from December to end of January because of personal life commitments and the holidays. We're making all attempts to focus more on this and grow our product line as quickly as possible. Be patient with us....it's coming. :thumbup:

"XJ HD Full Width Underbody Armor"

...sounds cool :) patiently awaiting updates...

I forgot I wanted to order one of these. How much shipped to 04938 and how do I order?

We've sold quite a few of these since this posting so sale will be ending tomorrow night. Discount will resume at the standard 10%. Thanks for all your support so far!

PM sent. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back