• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Happy Holiday’s Sale! Gears, Bearing Kits, Lockers and Axles

Status
Not open for further replies.

National Drivetrain

NAXJA Forum User
Everyone here at National Drivetrain wants to wish all of NAXJA a happy holiday season.

We have a HUGE inventory of Gear's, Master Brg. and install kits, Lockers, Limited slips, 4340 Chromoly Axle shafts and replacement shafts, Manual Transmission and X-Case rebuild kits all on Sale ready to ship the day you order.

Post up or PM for prices

Thanks,
Eric
:cheers:

NewImage-1.jpg

Last edited:
Looking for a set of 4.88s for my 88 cherokee with a dana 30 front and dana 44 rear. I will also need the master install kits and I would like to get a lsd for the dana 44. Price shipped on everything to 17112. Thanks

4340 Chromoly Axle shafts

For Waggy front and rear dana 44's.

looking for a driver side axle shaft (inner, outer and u joint) for a 96 or newer cherokee, cheap, and 3.73s for a MJ Dana 44 Rear and install kit please

4.88s for an early bronco d44 with install kit

....just wondering what brand gears ya carry? if you could include that with the quote it would be appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back