• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rockrails ON SALE!!!

AJsArmor

NAXJA Forum User
With Christmas only 2 months away I figure now is as good of time as any to throw out a really nice sale on our rockrails!

Standard Rockrails $240 shipped to your door.

Out bestselling SuperRails are $280 shipped to your door.

Don't know how long we'll run this for but we'll see! Give me a call at 563-924-2286 or [email protected]

This is valid for people within the continental United States, if you're in Canada, Hawaii or Alaska, inquire for rates.

How much picked up at YOUR door?

a set please to trail,b.c. canada, v1r1v7. thanks (superrails)

whats the sale price on the superrails?
Figure if shipping alone for you would run $140, I'd ship them to your door for $350 total. Best I can do at the moment.

Are these compatible with with T&T long arms and frame stiffeners? (both)

Thanks,
Chris

Yes and yes. We usually bump the mounts in 1/4" for the stiffeners eventhough it's 3/16" to allow for some air gap between the framerail and stiffener. Great idea to weld them on or just tack weld to the stiffener too.

Figure if shipping alone for you would run $140, I'd ship them to your door for $350 total. Best I can do at the moment.

Yes and yes. We usually bump the mounts in 1/4" for the stiffeners eventhough it's 3/16" to allow for some air gap between the framerail and stiffener. Great idea to weld them on or just tack weld to the stiffener too.
Ordered!! can hardly wait, thanks for the good price! these will motivate me to install my frame stiffeners and new rockers!!Thanks!

I have these and just want to say they are FREAKIN SWEET!!!

I've landed on them so hard it threw me into the passenger seat...all that happened was a small 1" dent in the tube (I have the superrails).

AWESOME!

btw...Happy birthday! (according to naxja?)

Our RockRails are compatible with most every longarm kit on the market, as well as framerail stiffeners. Just make sure to let us know what you have for a setup and we'll take care of it!

WOOHOO! just got em today! beefy!Thanks! Wish I got my rockers and framerail stiffeners on before now. what do you recommend to paint them with?. I was thinking krylon semi gloss black.

With Christmas only 2 months away I figure now is as good of time as any to throw out a really nice sale on our rockrails!

Standard Rockrails $240 shipped to your door.

Out bestselling SuperRails are $280 shipped to your door.

Don't know how long we'll run this for but we'll see! Give me a call at 563-924-2286 or [email protected]

This is valid for people within the continental United States, if you're in Canada, Hawaii or Alaska, inquire for rates.
they work with long arms

Over the years a lot of the same questions come up, one of which is do they come powdercoated. The answer is no, they're bare steel and there's several reasons why.

First and most importantly that I'd say the majority of customers wanted that so they could paint them. Touch ups are really easy that way and it saves you money in the long run.

Here's the thing about powdercoating, I can get a set of rails done for about $20 and while that might sound good and I'm sure it would help sell a few extra...I'll never do it. The reason is it's complete crap for quality and after a year they'd see rusting and peeling. I'm not going to cut corners to make a buck.

With some simple prep work and self-etching primer, you can easily and cheaply coat them yourself. And when they get chipped or scraped, it's so easy to touch up.

I'm gonna guess $280 shipped! :D how long will they super rails be at that price?

Back