• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DirtBound Tax Refund Sales Event!!

WebDog

NAXJA Forum User
Tax-Refund.jpg

http://www.dirtboundoffroad.com/

To kick off the DirtBound Tax Refund Sales Event I am offering ridiculous savings on our complete Bumper line, Fan Kit, Switch Panel, SYE Kits and Lower Quarter Armor!

During the month I will also be putting up new deals for other products on our site. So check back often so you don't miss out.

I will also have a few new products to launch in March / April that will be included in the sale, including the Tire Carrier Add-on for the Mojave bumpers, and the Mid Arm kit.

• Buy any single bumper and get 15% off or buy any two bumpers and get 20% off!
    Thats right! You can get 20% off with a purchase of any two bumpers!!!
  • Get 15% off our XJ electric fan kit!
  • Get FREE SHIPPING on SYE kits, Switch Panel or Lower Quarter Armor!

How to get these incredible deals? Just use the below promo codes:

• Get 15% off any single bumper or fan kit. Code: TAX15
  • Get 20% off any two bumpers. (two front, two rear, or a front and rear) Code: TAX20
  • Get FREE SHIPPING on SYE kits, Switch Panel and Lower Quarter Armor. Code: TAXSHIP

https://www.dirtboundoffroad.com

Just ordered the fan kit! Cant wait for it to arrive!

I was having trouble keeping the parts to assemble the sensor housing in stock, and it was causing delays in shipping the kits. So in an effort to help speed up delivery times I made them un-available once I ran out of my previous batch.

I hope to have an alternative sensor or an improved sensor housing available shortly.

Soon enough to still get the discount?

You could contact him, and possibly order now, but he always offers the naxja 10% discount. So, that usually offsets the cost of ship +some depending on the item.

I will be buying your Extreme Winch bumper with grille guard as soon as my tax refund comes in. If I came out there to pick it up, I'd like you to modify my existing rear bumper. Basically, just add2x4 box inside the framerails to stiffen the whole rear up and give better mounts for towing. PM me a price for the welding if you can. :D

Really wanting to get the fan setup. Hopefully I am able to buy another jeep this weekend and then I will be buying it.

I will be buying your Extreme Winch bumper with grille guard as soon as my tax refund comes in. If I came out there to pick it up, I'd like you to modify my existing rear bumper. Basically, just add2x4 box inside the framerails to stiffen the whole rear up and give better mounts for towing. PM me a price for the welding if you can. :D

Ya that would not be a problem, PM sent on pricing.

I might be getting the cooling fans. But i can't find a fan controller switch online.
Do you plan on getting more soon? Or can you direct to me to a site that does have them?

Sorry for the noob question. But what does that sensor screw into? Isn't there a t fitting you can put in one of the coolant lines?

Back