• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DirtBound January Sales Event!!!

WebDog

NAXJA Forum User

http://www.dirtboundoffroad.com/

For the rest of January, I am offering ridiculous savings on our complete Bumper line, Fan Kit, Cargo Shelf and SYE Kits!

• Buy any single bumper and get 15% off or buy any two bumpers and get 20% off!
    Thats right! You can get 20% off with a purchase of any two bumpers!!!
  • Get 15% off our XJ electric fan kit and/or rear cargo shelf!
  • Get FREE SHIPPING on SYE kits!

How to get these incredible deals? Just use the below promo codes:

• Get 15% off any single bumper, fan kit or cargo shelf. Code: get15
  • Get 20% off any two bumpers. Code: get20
  • Get FREE SHIPPING on SYE kits. Code: FREESHIP

https://www.dirtboundoffroad.com

Man...free shipping for the rest of Janaury....wish I would have waited another week to order my SYE kit.

Last edited:
coupon code doesn't work for the cargo shelf. also, can i just come and pick it up and save on shipping?

thanks

Awesome! Been waiting for you to sell these again. I'll be ordering very soon.

Thanks

is there gunna be a tire carrier bumper ? i was intrested in the old bumpers u made but they dissapeared off the site

Yup, the plan in a bolt on one for the Mojave rear bumpers. This way it can be upgraded at a later time.

I took the old bumpers down as I was unable to make them on the CNC, I might bring back a more basic design rear similar to what I used to have but I have a list of things before that.

Does you SYE kit come with the tap and drill bit?

In one area it says included and in another it shows it as an option.

Ok cool, in the directions do you give the hole and tap sizes needed? I have a bunch of taps and want to see if I have the one I need before I order.

Thanks!

Back