• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Schedule of Events

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Northwest Fest 2010
Schedule of Events

Upon Arrival:
After you've settled in at NWF, please seek out the registration table. Registration will be at the table with the NAXJA banner on it. Either myself (Dustin), or Rod (mojojojo) can get you started on waiver signing, trail sign ups, and vehicle inspection. You only need to check in once for the event.

Thursday:
-No formal trail runs planned
-Early arrivals
-Evening check in

Friday:

7:00am- Morning check in
7:30am- Epic Run driver meeting (Leaders: Hans & Michael)
8:00am- Epic Run departure
8:30am- Moderate Run driver meeting (Leader: Ken)
9:00am- Moderate Run departure
10:30am- Easy Run driver meeting (Leader: Rod)
11:00am- Easy Run departure
6:00pm- Tech demo or RC competition
7:30pm- Ravens Night Run driver meeting
8:00pm- Ravens Night Run departure

Saturday:
7:00am- Morning check in
8:00am- Hard Run 2 driver meeting (Leader: Ken)
8:30am- Hard Run 1 driver meeting (Leader: John), Easy Run driver meeting (Leader: Dustin), Hard Run 2 departure
9:00am- Moderate Run driver meeting (Leader: Hans), Hard Run 1 and Easy Run departures
9:30am- Moderate Run departure
5:00pm- Tech demo or RC competition, and kids scavenger hunt
6:00pm- Auburn Car Repair & Offroad sponsored dinner
7:00pm- NWC Raffle and NWF awards ceremony
8:00pm- NWF Team Challenge Event

Sunday:
Easy Run (Leader: Hans) and Hard Run (Leader: Michael) are available for those interested. Departure times will depend on interest.

End of Northwest Fest 2010 - Thanks for making it out!

*As always we'll try our best to stick to the schedule, but some things may get shifted around.

If anyone sees any changes that need to be made let me know. I'll have copies available at the registration table as well.

Last edited:
I can't wait.

Back