• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rockrails ON SALE!!!

97206?

I'll do the Standard Rockrails for $230 shipped anywhere in the US. The SuperRails I don't have much room to wiggle on so $280 shipped is the best I can do for now. We've made some improvements to all our rockrails, all the mounts are now CNC laser cut. Added quality without any extra cost!:yelclap:party1::yelclap:

I sent you a PM.

3417038780_23cf93a9ca_b.jpg

Thanks AJ! Great product.

It seems that beer and/or grilling is a surefire way to get help with most anything. BUT be sure to get the project done first or you'll have a bunch of people with full bellies sitting around watching you work. I speak from experience.

Change in price due to some upgrading we did. The SuperRails are now going to be $300 shipped to your door. The reason for this is we're now using 1-3/4" x 11ga DOM on all the outer tubes, over 50% stronger than the standard EW (electric weld) tubing. The added cost and weight is the reason for the increase, still a good price shipped!

The SuperSquares are now $320 shipped.
Thanks!

Back