• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Uwharrie work weekend 10-25/26

woody

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
I received this via email today:

Hello all volunteers,

It is that time again! This weekend we will be continuing our fencing on the Dickey Bell Trail. We need to try and install approx. 1/4 mile of fencing. Dickey Bell is in need of your help!

Bring your family, there will be wives and children with us. Bring your friends. We need all the help we can get!

If we have enough volunteers we will break up into groups. The new connector trail needs lots of fence repair also.

We are meeting Saturday and Sunday at 9:00am, Uwharrie Hunt Camp off Hwy. 109. Bring your trail rig and ride the trails afterward for FREE. We are normally finished by one or two o'clock each day.

Come join the fun and give something back to the sport you love!!!!

See Ya' There,

Scott Fields
Southern Four Wheel Drive Association

darn it, i'll be in jail this week end.:(

I just love that....

Sorry but I have my B'Day party this weekend...and then it on to Tellico the next....

Looks like just me (so far)

Still got blisters from pounding all those nails last time.

The first time I put up wooden fencing, I swore it'd be the last...hate it when I lie to myself like that.

Anyhow I plan to be out there, gotta replace my front axle seals, pinion seal, and o/h my locker, but not a big deal.

Woody,
I am also sorry, but my October is jammed. Better for me in November if available.
If you go, wear gloves............

Back