• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New general grabbers

BoringDave

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone have any info on the 33/10.50/15's. I called my so called local vendor and they had never heard of them. They were supposed to find out and call me but never did. I have read on the net that they have been released. But I was kinda thinking they may be for racers only and not DOT approved.

Dave

You might try RDM offroad. I believe they are the Jeepspeed dealer for these and just got them. There probably all allocated to Parker but it's worth a call.

I can get them from my local distributor who has over a dozen in stock, they are pretty cheap as well, around 170 each for the 33s. Ive only seen them on one jeep here though and he was running them on the street.

The RED Letter Grabbers also are available in DOT spec. 33x10.5 is the smallest they make. Saw them on 4wheelparts.com About 200$/tire Seen some vids and reviews look like they would do good.

Yep only for racers as of now. I even asked about 12.50's and there were only 2 available nation wide from 4wheelparts. General said they had no clue when or if dot 10.50's will be released to the public. I would think they would build them though. I was going to get another set of BFG's but Americas tire was sold out and on back order also.

Dave

The new 33 x 10.50 x 15 Grabber has a DOT number on them so should be available to the public any day now. After we tested for them in Oct they have been built on same strong carcass 3 ply construction as the Red Letter Grabbers.

The new 33 x 10.50 x 15 Grabber has a DOT number on them so should be available to the public any day now. After we tested for them in Oct they have been built on same strong carcass 3 ply construction as the Red Letter Grabbers.

Good to know. Thanks Clive.

Back