• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ISO Wheel Studs

techno1154

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I need a set 2.25 to 2.5" long, 1/2 inch to 20 threads and a knurl of .655 inch for a Jeep Commander.

I am having problem locating some both online and in the local stores. I know they exist somewhere. The knurl and thread size are critical. Longer than 2.5 inch I could cut down.

Everything I see shows the Commander uses a .667" knurl?

ARP 100-7705 is the closest thing I can find. You're sure it's .655 for the knurl diameter? These ARP studs are .680 knurl and 3.125 long, so you'd have to cut them down and probably drill out your axle flanges.

I hate trying to search for lug studs. I haven't really seen a good application chart for aftermarket stud sizes unfortunately.

I did look at those last evening but not too certain about the fit. I will call JPEGs and talk to someone.
I could put plan 'B' into action,... re-drill and use the longer XJ studs. Either way, I have to order studs.

Everything I see shows the Commander uses a .667" knurl?

They did measure .655 using a Harbor freight digital caliper,... go figure.

Thanks guys for your input. :cheers:

Back