• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Steering Boxes and hoses for sale XJ,YJ, ZJ,TJ

DeathValleyPaul

NAXJA Forum User
I recently gave up street driving my XJ and went to full hydro steering. The results are amazing off road, but on the highway the car is pretty much uncontrollable steering wise. That is OK because I trailer it anyway.

These are factory stock steering boxes that I used as spares when my PSC and Lee boxes needed repair. They work well and don't leak, chatter, whine or act up. They are ready to bolt up, you can use three bolts or four. They were originally in XJs. $115 each including the hose. you pick up near Pasadena CA

I hate to go wheeling and break something and not be able to have the spare part with me or nearby so I can keep on going. Jeep boxes break when you least expect them to, and trying to get out of a rock garden without steering is a true excercise in frutration and failure.

Back