• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale/Trade - My 1.5 Teraflex XJ shackles for MJ/RE shackles

bradlyw

NAXJA Forum User
I have some 1.5" lift teraflex XJ shackles that i'm wanting to trade. If anyone has a set of MJ shackles or RE lift shackles, that'd really be best.

I'm just trying to lower the rear of my jeep back down. If nobody wants to trade then i will consider all offers on the shackles

Brad

I'll go second in line. I have a purchase pending for some longer shackles, but am uncertain if I am the "winning bidder". I also have some MJ's and would trade (each pay our own shipping). Let me know if the other falls through.

xj-grin said:
I'll go second in line. I have a purchase pending for some longer shackles, but am uncertain if I am the "winning bidder". I also have some MJ's and would trade (each pay our own shipping). Let me know if the other falls through.

got u as 2nd
:guitar:

Brad

I have some MJ shackles and I'll pay shipping both directions and throw in a set of shims also......

Brett

Back