• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Misc stock parts for Brother's Jeep

Goose_XJ88

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I posted this on FB but might as well post it here too.

Hey guys, I just help my brother buy his first cherokee. I'm looking for some stock parts that are missing or damaged on the jeep so I can get it back on the road.

It is a 95 4.0

I need:

a battery hold down
vent tube that goes from the valve cover to the Air box

Thanks in advance. I'm in Citrus Heights but can pick up at Sierrafest.

Just a quick update. I think I have tracked down the parts needed to get it running./safe, just need to meet up with people and get them.

a battery hold down (Billy - Thank you)
vent tube that goes from the valve cover to the Air box (AJ down in Bakersfield - Thank you)

Now there are a few other items that the jeep is missing that I wouldn't mind grabbing just to have a complete jeep for him.

Center console latch (Billy might have one)
HO roof rack cross bars (2)
HO Roof rack end caps (2)

I’ll be passing though Bakersfield on the way to Sierra Fest. If you put me in contact with AJ I can try to meet up with him and pick up your part. Let me know.

My PM box is full, and a PITA to clean up because there’s stuff I want to keep, so best to hit me up by text if I can help: 562 676 7702.

I've got a complete factory rack on a Renix 1988, one cross bar looks good, one is a little bowed/dented in the middle. I also have the two mid-rack tie down loops, and of course the rail ends. $20, meet near 50 & I-5?

Thanks Phil, but I'd prefer to keep the HO rail setup on this Jeep.

Quick update for everything that I'm looking for. Might just need to hit up the junkyard when he comes to get the Jeep since a few items fell through, didn't work, or were broken.

-a battery hold down (Borrowing the one from my 99, so I need a replacement.
-vent tube that goes from the valve cover to the Air box (currently using a generic parts store hose and hose clamps)
-91-96 relay box cover
-87-96 Center console latch
-HO roof rack cross bars (2) (Might be trading Nick)
-HO Roof rack end caps (2) (Might be trading Nick)

Back