• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TRAIL RIDE SIGNUP: Moderate lead by 043500

Lowrange2

NAXJA Forum User
If you plan to wheel with the Moderate group lead by Jason Ledford (043500) please say so here.

There is a limit of TEN rigs per group per day.

Mildly built Jeep on 33"+ tires are suggested.
Lockers are suggested.
Body damage may occour.
Basic saftey equipment and recovery points are mandatory.

Jason will decide on trail rides.

This ride will leave at 9:15am on Friday and 9:am on Saturday.

The ride will have lunch (BYOL) at Lower Rock Garden for the race at noon on Saturday.

Please post your name and basic specs on your Jeep.

Chuck hudkins XJ with lockers front and rear, 33 inch tires. I would like to run with you on Friday
f4c8cf2fcec582033350cc330480061d.jpg

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

1. Chuck Hudkins (Friday only)
2. Dirk DeYoung (Saturday only)

Moderate both days please. I don't care who I'm with either day. Would like to see as much of the area as possible, and wheel with OutkastBoss (Mat P, and Sam W) if it can be arranged.

99 at roughly 4.5/5", 33s, locked both ends, winch, and not much concern for body damage.

Last edited:
1. Chuck Hudkins (Friday only)
3. YellowXJ (both days)
4. YellowXJ's daughter (both days)
5. ScoobyXJ (both...?)

Friday I would like to hit Upper Rock Garden first. Not sure if the rock slide is still there but even if it is there's enough to mess around on.

Then head down to Lower Rock Garden and if it's not crowded run that and then attempt Killin Time.

After that if there's time will check out Grape Vine and up to Middle Rock Garden.

You can expect body damage but you will also be able to go around anything you don't want to do.

For Saturday would like to hit Fish Fossil IF we can get a report on the exit. If it's doable we will run.

Then I will make my 3rd annual token attempt on Little Jagger and after 10 minutes and a fail we can go to the waterfall, pinball and Rail bed.

I plan to be at the noon LRG race and we'll see what happens then and then decide where to go after the race is over.

Same for Saturday...expect body damage.

Would prefer you have at least 1 locker (not a must but would be helpful) and you must have front and rear recovery points. Winch is a bonus but I believe out of the whole group we'll have at least 3-4 winches.

1. Jason Ledford
3. YellowXJ (both days)
5. ScoobyXJ (both...?)
6. ExTankerGuy
7. Chuck Hudkins (Friday only)

Last edited by a moderator:
Would like to be in this group both days.
locked front/rear 33's winch.

1. Jason Ledford
3. YellowXJ (both days)
5. ScoobyXJ (both...?)
6. ExTankerGuy
7. Chuck Hudkins (Friday only)
8. Cabjeepster (both days)

Back