• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My cofest 2016

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
I'll update pics as I can (wifi is spotty).
Trip was long. Tons of construction and with a few repairs on road we averaged 30 mph.
Jeep tossed aux fan and it disintegrated against power steering pulley. Found replacement in montrose. Installed and headed to camp. Gorgeous area. Can't wait to wheel tomorrow.

Brother following me in the jeep with Ash driving his

28528016951_db7faaa3de_z.jpg

Our camp
28606390475_3a0153af4f_c.jpg

The other folks. Damn ruffians.

28606441785_66c12a46fa_b.jpg

replacing the fan at Napa.
28608505555_b4cc0bcafa_z.jpg

Last edited:
Holy hell, that thing is wide...

Just got back from black bear. Group started out larger. But after leaving late and a few mechanical issues we were down to a group of 4. Was a fun run. Beautiful. And cool considering all of us were black bear virgins. I'll get to pics here shortly.

Hey that's alright! Easy fix.
Pics from today's run will be up In a bit. Imogene and Yankee boy basin.

Thanks for the pictures!

Just a few shots from today Brother and I ran poughkeepsie to corkscrew. totally loved that trail. raffle went great. The family of jeeps got some cool parts, and pretty much everyone in attendance won something in the raffle. was a good time. Ill update more once were home and i can actually get on some wifi and download stuff.

28047605144_f1ee81df8b.jpg
[/url]Untitled by Mike L, on Flickr[/IMG]

28380406680_919c3c8f19.jpg

28380390250_6b23d3ce57.jpg

Last edited:
Back