• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AZ Rockfest

Tuffnuttz

NAXJA Forum User
Who's coming out. I will be there Thursday night. Not sure on exact location, bu probably off Diversion Dam Rd.

:party:

ok. ill see if I can make it. all depends on the work schedule

If it's the same camping spot it was last time I went, its between Price rd and Diversion Dam rd. Diversion Dam rd is at the intersection where that new big Shell gas station is.

I am 90% sure I will be there. My grandma passed away in Michigan so it all depends on when they have the graveside service up there.

Wondering if I could tag along, I grew up in Tempe my whole life, been in that area for years. I miss camping back in there including the White Canyon area. I live in Utah now but would love to join you guys.

Wondering if I could tag along, I grew up in Tempe my whole life, been in that area for years. I miss camping back in there including the White Canyon area. I live in Utah now but would love to join you guys.

I'm sure that someone will have an open seat...come on out!

I'm sure that someone will have an open seat...come on out!
Sorry, I do have my own rig, I would just drive along I guess I should say. The staging area will be the diversion Dam ? if so I'll see you then, what time

So how does camping work out there, is it open camping or is there sites. I have an rv and trailer, how hard is it to find a spot to camp. I am coming from socal. Also the dates are Saturday-Monday is that right?

The dates are 3-27 thru 3-29. Friday- sunday.

Camping is in a big open area, We have all sorts of R.V.s in there and no problem.

Back