• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PREREGISTRATION! (Due by June 1st)

RCman

NAXJA Forum User
Time to register folks!

If you know you're coming, please pre-register. It greatly speeds up the registration process once you arrive. If you're really not sure if you're going to make it until the last minute, then you may register at the event as well, but it is not preferred.

Once you arrive for the event, please come find either myself (RCman), Chris (vetteboy) or Travis (5spd_xj) and we'll make sure you get your registration packet and any ordered t-shirts. Your packet has a copy of your registration form, meal ticket(s), a dash plaque, and misc. various bonuses.

T-shirts will be sold as a pre-order/pre-registration only. There will be very limited extra supply so if you want to be guaranteed a shirt in your size do so before June 1st.

After registration please either send PayPal (as a gift so the chapter avoids fees) or mail a check. Again, pre-registration ends June 1st, all payments must be received no later than June 3rd.

Those who pre-register will receive a confirmation email from me after pre-register confirmation and payment method have cleared. If you do not have a confirmation email from NAC within 1 week of registering please contact me to straighten everything out.

You will need to present your waiver and Safety Checklist (both printable from the Pre-Resigtration page) to receive your packet and participate in the event. Please bring the forms and fill these out before arrival in the morning.

Hope to see y'all there! :us:

After reading the above; register here (click here).

I am gonna preregister for Friday since I generally plan to arrive Friday and only manage to get there Saturday, on the hopes that I can actually get there Wednesday. :looney:

edit: checked and it looks like I pay the campground differently based on when I show up not NAC, see you there

Bumpity Bump!!!

Less than 3 weeks till this ends!

I hate it when the military wont tell you till the last minute whether or not you're going to a 2 month long school in AZ!!!!!

Clock ends in just under 2 days and 4 hours.... get these done and in!

Back