• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 Limited for sale 85k miles

sfxjdent

NAXJA Forum User
85k miles, limited, 4x4, 8.25 rear, navy blue exterior, tan "leather", IPF driving lights, HID Kit with Hella housings (very bright),clear corners, Charger RT wheels and tires, flowmaster super 40 muffler with a magnaflow cat. Overall in great shape for a car that is nearly 10 years old, paint still sparkles, gets plenty of compliments, a couple of minor flaws, clean AZ title in hand. I had big plans for this jeep, it has been my daily driver and grocery getter for close to 3 years. It turns out I have a 40 mile commute and need something more gas friendly, i'm open to trades, something of equal value, could possibly put a little cash towards it. PM me your email address if your interested and I can email you some pics. KBB says its worth $6500, in reality its worth what someone will pay for it. Located in South Gilbert but can meet somewhere in the middle to show it.

Thanks for looking.

DSC05201.jpg

Last edited:
Lets please keep comments on topic.

Thank you

Back