• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's In?

I volunteered to do so saturday, but no one has got in touch with me about it??? Now no RC man who is in charge?
As I told you, I needed someone to handle it all the days. Makes it much easier.

Johnny (lobsterdmb) will be handling the packets.
Rich (Rock2Pus) will be handling the safety checklists.
Ross (foxwar71) will be handling the lining up of the groups.
Chris (vetteboy) will be handling the dinner BBQ schedule.

Thanks again to those above for stepping up and helping me out!

I volunteered to be the trail organizer at RC in the mornings. I've got green, blue, black, and red t-shirts to use as flags to help get the groups setup properly. Whoever is leading the different groups, please come to me so I can set the flags up on your jeeps to help peolpe locate whhere they need to go.
I think the flag idea is good, hopefully it works out
FYI, you might need to find a couple leaders yourself on some of the days.

Well, that's going to be a shit show haha.

I can see it now, Ross lining bone stock Jeeps up to run reds. "Naww you'll be fine, just need to go 'BAH BAH BAH BAH' off the rev limiter and you'll make it."
Ross and I chatted, this will not happen.

I am in for Saturday. 1996 Cherokee on 35"s locked front and rear. I have not ridden with you guys, but the past several Rocktober fests have over lapped with the Steel Soldiers military truck rally where I have been riding my Deuce or Jeep with those guys. I'll plan to be at RC at 8:30. I have white Jeep and may tow it up with a 2005 F-350 CC also white.

Back