• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BEER AND FOOD

XJLI

NAXJA Forum User
So who's bringing a grill? Like, a real grill not some Coleman mountain top with a 5lb propane tank deal. I'm gonna grab some local and other brews and toss em in the cooler too. I'm more than happy to cook, and I'll bring burgers, sausage, veggies... Hell maybe some fish.

im gonna eat your food. bringing gansett summer. might be on a lil bit of a budget this trip.

I can grab just about anything from the boy scout troop, will grab one of the 3 burner stoves and a grill top for it. Anything else you can think of?

I'll be bringing a small charcoal grill and a bit o meat.

I'm bringing my $5 yardsale coleman stove, and campfire basket for making bacon smores again like at rocktoberfest last year. nommmm

We'll have a small propane stove and lantern dealie. Are there like picnic tables and shit there or should i bring a folding one? Anyone have a percolator pot? I want coffee...

Back