• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No longer a stray...

Kudos your a saint and she looks like a great dog. If you ever get up Wyoming way let me know I have a beer and a box milkbones waiting for you. I volunteer with Wyoming Basset Rescue and we have three rescues of our own, two beagles and blue healer dumpster dog off the local reservation. Never undrstood how anyone could dump a dog or any animal for that matter along the road and still sleep at night.

i told grace if that the dog was there when we went to leave sunday afternoon, we were taking her home...we looked when we went to leave and couldn't' find her...Thanks Mark for taking her.

On the way home we wondered where we would've put her...

mac 'we named her "Atlas"' gyvr

i told grace if that the dog was there when we went to leave sunday afternoon, we were taking her home...we looked when we went to leave and couldn't' find her...Thanks Mark for taking her.

On the way home we wondered where we would've put her...

mac 'we named her "Atlas"' gyvr
and to think, you could have gotten a wife AND a dog all in one weekend.

Wow, it looks like a lot of people were gonna take her..we had even discussed it at our camp. We fed her some food, gave her water, adjusted her collar because no one had and it was very tight around her neck.. My brother even bought a bag of dogfood for her. Good job on the rescue!

I left my dog's food out that at night so she could eat it since she was shiffing around our area too. It was gone each morning. She never went near it while Crimson was around. Now those are manners! Glad she found a good home, Mark!

Back