• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 44 with D30 Combo Bolt-In for an XJ (4.10s, High Clearance Mounts)!!

RCman

NAXJA Forum User
Dana 44 Bolt in for an XJ –
100% Rebuilt (new bearings and seals)
Yukon 4.10s
Richmond Gear Full Spool
High Clearance shock mounts
Two (2) sets of shafts
Sandblasted, primed and painted
No Brakes (do have drum baking plates though)
Brand new, built never ran.

Asking - $550 for the D44

I also have a D30 from a '97 XJ open with 4.10s. Axle is taken apart as work was started on a truss (all mounts there and re-enforced). Just missing one more piece of steel to finish in the truss. Buyer could finish, or I could at buyers request. I have new ball joints, new unit bearings, new Alloy USA Axle Seals to go in/with it if purchased ($300+ in parts NIB). Parts to be sold only with or after axle goes... sorry.

I'll do $1050 (with all the NIB parts) OBO for the pair. We can work something out without all the new stuff if needed. I have a ton of work and money into these. Great deal for someone looking to upgrade to new gears and axles.

Located in Westminster, MA 01473

RCman said:
Dana 44 Bolt in for an XJ –
100% Rebuilt (new bearings and seals)
Yukon 4.10s
Richmond Gear Full Spool
High Clearance shock mounts
Two (2) sets of shafts
Sandblasted, primed and painted
No Brakes (do have drum baking plates though)
Brand new, built never ran.

Asking - $550 for the D44

I also have a D30 from a '97 XJ open with 4.10s. Axle is taken apart as work was started on a truss (all mounts there and re-enforced). Just missing one more piece of steel to finish in the truss. Buyer could finish, or I could at buyers request. I have new ball joints, new unit bearings, new Alloy USA Axle Seals to go in/with it if purchased ($300+ in parts NIB). Parts to be sold only with or after axle goes... sorry.

I'll do $1050 (with all the NIB parts) OBO for the pair. We can work something out without all the new stuff if needed. I have a ton of work and money into these. Great deal for someone looking to upgrade to new gears and axles.

Located in Westminster, MA 01473

If you want to part it out ill take the housing and shafts :rof:The 44 that is..

YeaItsSlo said:
If you want to part it out ill take the housing and shafts :rof:The 44 that is..

Sure... $550. ;)

Seriously, not going to part it. I know someone will purchase the whole setup. Just add up the prices on the parts and your well over (almost 2x) the price I'm asking for...

-Bill

YeaItsSlo said:
we could work out a deal for the housing!!

No thanks, there is a TON of work into rebuilding everything. All new bearings and seals, plus sandblasting, grinding, and painting. Price is semi-firm, but it is staying together. $550 is a great deal for the money that went into these parts, plus two sets of shafts.

Thank you,
Bill

Back