• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC-Fest Camping...

MDXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Our event will be based out of Twin Grove Park Campground this year!! Here is their website for reference: www.twingrove.com

Here is their contact info:
Twin Grove Park Campground
1445 Suedberg Rd
Pine Grove, Pa. 17963
(717)865-4602

Let them know that you will be there for the NAXJA NAC-Fest event when you make your reservations. NAXJA will have a group tent site reserved in the upper right-hand side of the campground (see campground map linked at bottom). The price for tent-camping in the group site will be $10/person per night. For tent camping only you do not have to call ahead just show up and tell them you are with NAXJA group. There is also very nice cabins to rent (some are BRAND NEW) for your stay as well. If you want to rent a cabin, the best bet is to call the campground directly to see what they have available. If you want a cabin, I recommend that you make your reservations SOON, as they will fill up fast!!!

http://www.twingrove.com/media/campgroundlayout.pdf

Last edited:
better luck this year

Got my kabin booked last week, I'm good to go.

So, unless I missed something. Just wondering/curious about availability for trailer parking... Are we going to have a designated area or just be cramming tow rigs/jeeps in between sites, or ??

Just curious :)

there will trailer parking in a designated area

:party:

Booked for a cabin!! yay!! sounds like they still had some things available if anyones still intrested in thoes.

Picked out a campsite for my pop-up on Sunday when I visited the campground.
Nice place. They seem to have a major construction project in progress, building cabins, etc. An orientation for employees was going on in the restaurant at the time. Anyone know what pavilion the BBQ will be at?

Picked out a campsite for my pop-up on Sunday when I visited the campground.
Nice place. They seem to have a major construction project in progress, building cabins, etc. An orientation for employees was going on in the restaurant at the time. Anyone know what pavilion the BBQ will be at?

Yeah, it is a pretty nice campground. Those cabins are where a few of us are staying for the event. We'll be using the pavilion with the cooking facilities and the "bar" type setup. Great to hear your coming!

So I take it then that I will not need to bring my 2 BBQ's?

So you no like my cookin eh? Ve haf vays of makin you eat!!!!
Such as drink mo beer!!!!

No, yur cookin ist gut!!! Ve jus haf vays of allowing YOU to eat now too!!!

And your wife doesn't HAVE to bring her potato salad.... but if she does I'll bet it will get eaten!!!

A.

Any word on what level of working on one's rig is acceptable? Campfire wrenching is such a traditional pastime...

Back