• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LeBaron hood vents

casm

NAXJA Forum User
I have one dozen sets of LeBaron hood vents in assorted colours that need homes (yes, I am trying to raise some emergency cash here). All are in excellent physical condition (no cracks or breaks), but paint condition varies from set to set. This probably won't be a big deal since most folks will want to sand and paint them anyway, but figured I'd mention it just in case.

If you want a specific colour, the breakdown is as follows:

- Black
- White
- A really, really light silvery-blue
- Bronze
- Copper
- Silver

Colours range from vivid to somewhat sun-faded. These are off of Southern California cars, so at least some fade is to be expected. Please note that I *can* provide photos if you're looking for a colour match, but bear in mind that on-screen colours will not necessarily match those of your XJ. Therefore, I cannot be held responsible for mismatches that may occur; you are strongly advised to sand and repaint them to match yourself. Sorry, but I cannot supply them ready-to-paint.

Price per set is $40, which includes shipping within the continental US. Alaska, Hawaii, and foreign destinations pay $35 per set plus shipping. Payment can only be accepted in the form of a cheque drawn on a major bank or money order (USPS preferred); due to bad experiences with Paypal in the past, they (and similar services) aren't supported. Items do not ship until payment in full is received.

If you're interested, please PM me with your details and we'll hammer the rest out.

Two sets of black have gone (two sets remain in black), and I'm awaiting confirmation on a third. Either way, there are still nine or ten sets remaining depending on how you do the math. Photos of them can be found here.

Last edited:
One more set of the black vents has been reserved, so we're down to nine sets remaining.

Just a heads-up - I'm going to be out in the desert Thursday the 7th through Sunday the 9th. If you've got any questions for me, please get them in before tomorrow night or I won't be able to reply until Sunday.

Eight sets left and all of the black vents are spoken for. All other colours are still available, though.

OK, the two white sets are gone. Six sets left, assorted colors (not that it matters since Rustoleum can take care of that).

Okay, down to four sets. What remains can be seen here; any of them would be a good candidate for a respray.

pm'd ya

OK, two sets left.

Back