• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LeBaron hood vents

James....are these off of the LeBaron's or off of a Lancer. The ones on a Lancer look exactly the same...except they're bigger and they have studs on them that go thru the hood...the LeBaron ones have screws that hold them on. I have some...but I won't break them up just to sell one. I will however ....sell you a set for 35 + shipping...let me know...
Aron

BigDawgz said:
James....are these off of the LeBaron's or off of a Lancer. The ones on a Lancer look exactly the same...except they're bigger and they have studs on them that go thru the hood...the LeBaron ones have screws that hold them on. I have some...but I won't break them up just to sell one. I will however ....sell you a set for 35 + shipping...let me know...
Aron

Which ones do you have?

Picts?

I'll keep this in mind if I can't find a mate for the one I have.

I have both styles....but on the LANCER's...they only have 1 hood vent per car....I have 2 of those...and on the LeBaron's they have 2 vents per car...I've always got a few of these around...also...just wanted to let ya know...I wasn't trying to Hi Jack your thread....just thought I'd let ya know what I had
Thanks.
Aron

Last edited:
Back