• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stock skid plates: tank, transfer case, front

Capt. Nemo

NAXJA Member #904
I have three stock skid plates for sale. These will fit 96 and older XJ's.

Gas tank skid: $30

tankskid.jpg

Front Skid: $30

frontskid.jpg

Transfer case Skid (NP 231): $15

tcskid.jpg

All prices are best offer. Email or PM me for further details. I would rather not ship (it would be alot since this stuff is heavy).
Eric
[email protected]

Yo Eric,
I need your Gas tank Skid, will pay ya $35 with the added $ for what i owe you for the air vents at the same time?
I will pick up?

Thanks
David

Letterman said:
Yo Eric,
I need your Gas tank Skid, will pay ya $35 with the added $ for what i owe you for the air vents at the same time?
I will pick up?

Thanks
David

Dave-
I PM'ed ya. I'll be happy to bring it over if you like. Consider it yours.

XJONABUDGET said:
will you ship me the t-case skid? to Louisville KY 40214

I will ship the t-case skid. I'm checking on shipping to a guy who PM'ed me in Texas. If he doesn't take it, you're the next in line. I'll let you know what he decides.
Eric

That Tcase skid is for an NP 242...

hjeepxj said:
That Tcase skid is for an NP 242...

I just got under my XJ with a 231 and auto, and it was exactly the same. My skid was off of an XJ with a 231 and a manual. If it is for a 242, it will work with a 231.

Capt. Nemo said:
I just got under my XJ with a 231 and auto, and it was exactly the same. My skid was off of an XJ with a 231 and a manual. If it is for a 242, it will work with a 231.

True, and I guess I should have said that. :dunce:

However, notice that it has looks like it would let the transfercase hang down more? The correct skid for the 231 is flat right there, as it does not need that much space.

I ran the 242 one for a while untill I realized there were 2 different ones and swapped it out, so I gained, what like an 1" of clearance, hey any bit helps...:D :greensmok :laugh:

jeepguy97 said:
Still have the t-case skid, and if so will it fit a 97 cherokee with 231?

I just held it up under my 00 with a 231 and an auto, and you could make it work. You'd have to drill your own holes in the frame and cross-member though.

Back