• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SKID ROW ENGINE/TRANSFER Skid Plates - COLORADO

Markm80521

NAXJA Forum User
I have an '88 jeep Cherokee with a 231 xfer case. I am moving to Florida from Colorado and would like to sell these things (not much in the way of rocks in Florida).

The transfer case skid WILL NOT fit a NP249!

The stats from the website:

Transfer case - NEW PRICE is $100 - Our transfer case skid plate for your XJ Cherokee or ZJ Grand Cherokee is much stronger than the factory part (if you got one! ) and protects one of the most vulnerable parts of your drivetrain. It is designed to work with lowered transmission cross-members and includes a drain hole to make maintenance easier. The three mounting bolts that attach the skid to the cross-member are grade 5 carriage bolts to help prevent damage to the bolt heads and make the bottom of your Jeep a just a little bit smoother. The skid plate is made from 3/16" thick steel and comes powder coated in semi-gloss black for a durable and attractive finish.

Engine Skid - NEW PRICE is $225 - Mounted in three locations, it provides you with the best protection you can get for your Cherokee. And you don't have to remove it to change your oil! This engine skid plate mounts to the transmission cross-member at the rear. On the passenger side it mounts using the bolt for the lower control arm. On the driver's side there is a two piece mounting hoop that goes over the driveshaft and attaches to the lower control arm bolt also. All of this makes for a very sturdy skid plate that gives you plenty of clearance for your driveshaft and exhaust.

These are 1 year old and are not dented in any way. Looking for a local (colorado) buyer but I can ship as well. I will be leaving them with my little brother. IF YOU ARE IN FLORIDA OR ON MY WAY I CAN MEET YOU!

----------------FIRM------------------
ENGINE SKID - $100
XFER SKID - $35

Send me a PM and let me know!

http://www.skidplates.com/skid_plates_84_01_XJ.htm

Any idea what shipping would be to 48017? Detroit area in Michigan.

Thanks
Steve

Just to let everyone that has PM'd me know that I have sent pictures/ shipping quotes out and you should have them this morning either via PM or email if you sent that. Let me know and we'll get it done. Really is a great deal sice you can get both (SHIPPED) for the price on the engine skid new - not shipped.

No one in Colorado needs skid plates?!? I guess we all have them already.

Someone needs to get that engine skid. It's an awesome skid and the price is darn good.

philsxj said:
Someone needs to get that engine skid. It's an awesome skid and the price is darn good.
Thanks for the unsolicited marketing support. People are going to think we're one in the same! Yes, it WAS an awesome skid. There are two buyers in line. If the first one passes the second will definitely take so ENGINE SKID IS SOLD!

Florida mud here I come!:sunshine:

Thanks group and I'll talk to ya in a month or so!

Markm80521 said:
Thanks for the unsolicited marketing support. People are going to think we're one in the same!

Just trying to help out another jeeper that's all. I really don't worry too much about what other people think. I would have bought it if I didn't already have one.

philsxj said:
Markm80521 said:
Thanks for the unsolicited marketing support. People are going to think we're one in the same!

Just trying to help out another jeeper that's all. I really don't worry too much about what other people think. I would have bought it if I didn't already have one.
I do appreciate it - it is (was) a great skid.

enlight22 said:
id like the engine skid if it is still available, i live in orlando and tampa florida

Guys check the thread. This skid was sold mid last month. Snooze ya Loose

Thanks for the unsolicited marketing support. People are going to think we're one in the same! Yes, it WAS an awesome skid. There are two buyers in line. If the first one passes the second will definitely take so ENGINE SKID IS SOLD!

Dude.... Post #7

Back