• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lebaron hood vents

soarhead25

NAXJA Forum User
Have some Lebaron hood vents- these actually came off of a dodge 600 turbo tho.
These are painted white, and are in great condition.
Saved the white painted screws as well.

Looking to trade for 99+ WJ lower control arms. We each cover our own shipping. No money exchange.
Will try to trade and see what happens.
May have to sell and then purchase to get what I want at the moment.
Please hold off on PM's to buy at this point. Looking to trade first-
Thanks!

I will post a pic, but wanted to get a pole in the water-

I have a set of OEM LC's off of my '99 XJ, don't know if they are the same as WJ's. But if they are I'll trade ya if you still got the vents.
PM me if you wanna do business.

Been trying to get a hold of you through PM's but doesn't seem to be working. I'll take those hood vents ya got if you still have them for sale. Just email me @ [email protected] and I can make arangments to pay ya.

Thanks

Brian

soarhead25 said:
Have some Lebaron hood vents- these actually came off of a dodge 600 turbo tho.
These are painted white, and are in great condition.
Saved the white painted screws as well.

I will post a pic, but wanted to get a pole in the water-

No one had any replies to trade for arms, and since it was when the server crashed and PM's went out the window, I'll never know.
I haven't even cleaned them but I'm sure a little soap and water would go a long way.
Anyways, I'm now asking for a flat $60 including USPS shipping to your door. (Seems to be a fair asking price).
Thanks!

I am Pming 1999mj, and he will have first dibs. If no longer interested, than I will do a first pm, first serve basis.
Camping out in front of my house does not mean you get first dibs :)

ebay001.jpg

Back