• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Runs, and run leaders

souske

NAXJA Forum User
What kind of runs would you guys like to do this year?

Same ol john bull, gold mountain, holcomb, and a scenic run?

Anyone interested in being a trail leader?

I would like to not be broken in the first 10 minutes this year.

Being that I will have my boys with me, I hope we can do the beginner run again. However last year I was 3.55s Open/Open this year I am 4.88 Locker/Locker
Unless they freak out, gold mtn would be just fine.

When are the runs scheduled? I plan on arriving early saturday morning. Should i head straight to the camp ground or are you guys meeting elsewhere?

When are the runs scheduled? I plan on arriving early saturday morning. Should i head straight to the camp ground or are you guys meeting elsewhere?
Typically meet at the BB disco. center around 9AM.
Unless early means really means EARLY.

Typically meet at the BB disco. center around 9AM.
Unless early means really means EARLY.

Perfect thanks. I don't mind arriving early I just wanted to make sure that i headed to the right place. I only reserved my spot for saturday and i think that checkin to my site is at around 1pm so this gives me something to do until then.

What kind of runs would you guys like to do this year?

Same ol john bull, gold mountain, holcomb, and a scenic run?

Anyone interested in being a trail leader?

I've never done gold mountain, in my own rig. I was passenger with Mark a few years ago. I've flaked on every SCF since then :(. I have 35's, front and rear locked on toothpick axles (D30 and 8.25), t-case and gas tank skid protection and a winch. I don't want to bang up the body too badly, but I am a bit of a n00b. I like scenic as well - I'm going to bring my camera to take some nice pics.

I've never done gold mountain, in my own rig. I was passenger with Mark a few years ago. I've flaked on every SCF since then :(. I have 35's, front and rear locked on toothpick axles (D30 and 8.25), t-case and gas tank skid protection and a winch. I don't want to bang up the body too badly, but I am a bit of a n00b. I like scenic as well - I'm going to bring my camera to take some nice pics.

You have done Claw Hammer......nothing in Big Bear compares so you can run anything and be fine.

anything in big bear can be run on 33"s with no lockers or 31" and one locker.. rocker guards if you care about minor body damage.

SWEET! :spin1::spin1::spin1::spin1:

Back