• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

King of the Hammers '08 DVD is here!!

Goatman

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
The King of the Hammers '08 movie DVD is now available to order. King of the Hammers is the ultimate desert race, the very first of it's kind. It combines rock racing and desert racing on the trails and open desert of Johnson Valley, CA. Paul Sinclair and I competed in the '08 race and were fortunate enough to place 7th, out of 43 entries.

Here is a link to the trailer:

KOH '08 movie trailer on YouTube

Here is a link to order the DVD, click on the "shop" tab:

www.kingofthehammers.com

I can't wait to see it, I'm figuring out how to get a copy to Moab. The DVD will be released on Oct 4th at the Offroad Expo in Pomona, CA.

Hey, I'm a racer, I gotta pimp the video.

:D

How'd you get excluded from the promo?

I'll try to pick one up at the Expo on Friday night.

Okay, I'll bite......why?

:dunno:
Scrappy's rig works...

Goatman's rig werks...

Dave's rig werks...

Scrappy puts stickers on 'werking' rigs...

Team NAXJA runs 'werking' stickers...

therfore... the more richard posts about his rigwerking, the more scrappy gets werk...

:wierd:

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH free stickers??????????
PM Scrappy again to see what kinds of things you can get and get some 'free' stickers...

Capt Ron and Scrappy have a fab shop called Rigwerks, in Oxnard, and they are one of our Team NAXJA sponsors. They made my real stout belly pan/crossmember, and did a number of projects/modifications to both mine and Dave's rigs.

So, Scrappy is happy to get exposure. :D

Back