• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rockport Off-Road Park 1-1-04

TRL WGN 1

NAXJA Forum User
What Rd and I did some wheeling at RORP yesterday, along with about 130 others. It was a really good time and the weather couldn't have been better for Jan. 1st.
No major damage, although my cat. converter has seen better days, as has my tie rod, but still drove it home.

a few pics.

fa19de03.jpg

fa19de53.jpg

fa19e3e3.jpg

fa19e476.jpg

fa19e546.jpg

and my favorite, my girl friend pulling Jeff out :D
fa19dec6.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/album/index.html?id=4288141401&mode=&idx=25

Looks like you guys had a great time. I'd say I need to get up to Rockport sometime. Nice pics ... :thumbup:

See ya'll at Winterfest ...

Les

PS: Next time ... set your link up for the first pics .. not the last ;)

Last edited:
Yeah we had a really great time. Rockport is a pretty nice place, with more trails opening all the time. Such as, another large section was just opened yesterday for a guided trail ride, and will be open for normal riding starting today. The owners, Tom and Debbie are great people, and I really can't say enough about them.
You should get up there sometime, as you will have fun. Lots of different challege levels, for sure. Even a good place to take an ATV, if you are into that sort of a thing.
I don't work for RORP, but Tom is a fellow club member, so I like to help get the word out when I can.

The pictures are What Rd's (Jeff) and his wife Joe is the one who took them. My pictures are still on film.

Back