• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

89 Jeep Cherokee Laredo - GREAT, well maintained...great runner/driver

TheMJ

NAXJA Forum User
WELL maintained, excellent fuel mileage- 25mpg EVERYWHERE- powerful 4.0L 6cyl, 5-speed, 4x4, 2-door, p/w and locks, rear vent windows 126k miles. Faded black paint, and could use rear leaves as they are a bit saggy, a windshield, as it's cracked, and a new rocker panel. other than that, it's good...doesn't rattle, bang, squeek, doesn't even need an alignment... Recent parts include: tune-up, U-joints, ball-joints, brakes, radiator, all fluids, and exhaust. 5k miles on new 225-75-15 tires, mounted on American Racing rims. Runs really strong, 4wd works great, suspension and steering are good. Great winter or all year-round vehicle.

ax-15, np231...d30/35 3.07's...

Asking 1200 B/O

thanks guys...
Sam

email: [email protected] ( this is my brother's username, and this is his email...it's easiest to contact him, as he's done a good portion of the maintenance, and know's just about everything there's to know about the rig... )

508-341-4715

Located in NE CT (Thompson CT...)

can trailer a reasonable distance if needed...

see the pics here ---------> http://new.photos.yahoo.com/ieatrice...60762338073276

link doesn't work for me, mate. gives me a "user failed open error" message and just sends me back to Yahoo! photos. thought you should know.

Back