• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

He didn't even know where he was, he asked me if we lived near Dallas. Dallas is 5 hours north.
I guess if you just listen to the lady in the box you wouldn't know where you were.

Love the weather and if I weren't near Houston I would probably like Texas a whole lot more......too many ****ing people. Lynn and Teddy miss being up there.

Outside New Albany.....waiting on owner now. 16 acres, big barn. Will probably still stay down here two more years but it's a pretty good deal, awesome location.

Holy shit, you’re still alive!!

Coming to Winterfest this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah right

If he does, I will, don't hold your breath...

Where is a god place to start looking at RVs Craigslist seems to be useless for the last few years and Facebook marketplace is all over the place with pricing, and you only get the 100 mile radius search. Also looking into possibilities of converting an old small transfer bus too. Is there a good area to buy from. Or a good rv/bus sale website?

Where is a god place to start looking at RVs Craigslist seems to be useless for the last few years and Facebook marketplace is all over the place with pricing, and you only get the 100 mile radius search. Also looking into possibilities of converting an old small transfer bus too. Is there a good area to buy from. Or a good rv/bus sale website?

It kinda depends on what you are looking for. We do most of our looking on rvtrader (thats where our camper is posted up for sale at least). Other than that its mostly marketplace where people are posting anymore.

Back