• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

What did I do to my XJ today? Well, I had to replace the tires. They're already worn out after a few months of being on the road. It gets pretty boring at home, so not even the pandemic can stop me from going on a road trip. I greatly appreciate 4WheelOnline for selling affordable spare tires.

I am sanding and getting ready to paint for the fourth or fifth time in 25 years.

Swapped out a leaky transmission cooler line this morning. Somehow the rubber part got pushed up against my harmonic balancer and it ate a nice hole in the line. My serpentine belt also looks pretty warn out and I'm guessing that's from rubbing on the tans cooler line. I guess I'll be replacing that pretty soon.
e583c831e0adbd065e8db7857897ca1f.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Mounted a couple sets of X-Bull traction boards on my OEM XJ roof rack.

BPud-7xFTeuZiWdhG_dvtQ.FlNbhXCp3qF2Sf79Ft1wXY

Pulled it out of the shop and drove it around a little.

Been a long time since I’ve posted and been around. Hope everyone is doing well in the pnw

More like what did I do this week lol Installed new wheels and tires (37/12.5/17), had the exhaust finished, installed another factory tinted window (two more to go), added some light pods, and installed more sound deadening. (didnt go crazy on the hatch) Also started working on a center console light switch panel.

rq9Dg7x.jpg

fboIdax.jpg

u70gYv7.jpg

imrg2UB.jpg

u4axNKJ.jpg

iQVumWM.jpg

More like what did I do this week lol Installed new wheels and tires (37/12.5/17), had the exhaust finished, installed another factory tinted window (two more to go), added some light pods, and installed more sound deadening. (didnt go crazy on the hatch) Also started working on a center console light switch panel.

u4axNKJ.jpg

iQVumWM.jpg

Great choice of tires, abc_was_here. Those Open Country Toyo tires are definitely a must-have. I bought my set from 4WheelOnline and I haven't run into any snag at all.

Great choice of tires, abc_was_here. Those Open Country Toyo tires are definitely a must-have. I bought my set from 4WheelOnline and I haven't run into any snag at all.

They weren’t my first choice really, but I wanted a decent all around tire that was also smooth down the road. I think they’ll work good for my intended purpose. Glad to hear you like them!

Back