• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pics from my video

I still havent figured Windows Movie Maker out...working on it. Got to trim a 3 min clip down to 10 seconds of fun

yellowxj said:
I still havent figured Windows Movie Maker out...working on it. Got to trim a 3 min clip down to 10 seconds of fun

drag the clip into the timeline, set it where you want to start the cut use the clip dropdown menu pick set start trim point, that cuts down the front part you dont want and then when you get to where u want to stop, hit the set end trim point. then save the clip to your computer

Video really does it justice. Travis pulled a "Monster Jam" move and had it on 1 tire..with enough sense to stab the throttle enough to pull it back down. Would have been bad too because it would have end'oh'd (sp?) had it gone over.

043500 said:
Video really does it justice. Travis pulled a "Monster Jam" move and had it on 1 tire..with enough sense to stab the throttle enough to pull it back down. Would have been bad too because it would have end'oh'd (sp?) had it gone over.

yep

onewheelwd2.jpg

that was Awesome Travis!!

wish i had seen that 1 in person..

yellowxj said:
Click here to watch upper2

ok great...lets see if this works...

sweeeeet.... i had to watch it twice............i'll probably be back later to watch it again. nice save, course i dunno how much driver has to do with that stroke of good luck, but u look like you knew what you were doin :D

ok...so it wasnt all planned :)...I planned on hitting the gas a hair if it was starting to settle over on its side...which it was heading for...probably a down hill slide on the side...but...when I bumped the gas the weight transfered WAAAYYY to the back in a bad way, I totally didnt count on that happening and was near panic/waiting for the pain when the front was diving down, figured it was going to flip over on the roof hard (5 point harnesses before the next hard driving)...then I hit the gas again as it came down the hill, you can hear the engine when the drivers side front tire comes off the ground(during the wifes yelling), and then I hit a big rock with the pass front tire and we stopped/parked crossed up in the trail a bit...lucky I had peed before all that...

That's pretty schweet. Nice save!

Do it again !
Do it agian!
:laugh3:

Back