• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need some wheels!

1995TXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, here's the deal. With yesterday's rain in Conroe bringing up the oil in the road, my Jeep slid into a tall curb and bent both my passenger side wheels and bent my track bar :(
For one I'll be needing a new track bar. I'm trying to decide whether to get a stock one for cheap (I'm 17 doing school and working), or if I can get an adjustable one for cheap... Any suggestions on that? Anyone have one they want to get rid of?
But just as importantly I need at least two 15" wheels so I can get it to the alignment shop. If anyone has two wheels, or 4 so they match, and want to help a fellow XJ'er out, I'd appreciate it a lot! I was already supposed to bring the XJ to the alignment shop on Monday, so I need some wheels soon!

Thanks guys!

Specs on the XJ:
1995 2 door
AW4
3 inch lift
31-10.50x15

and I have an entire set of the stock steel cherokee wheels you could have, but I am like 5 hours away.

i have a set of 5 i need a nuther creger wheel they r $50.00 if u want to give that so i can buy one if u don't have one as for the trak bar i have one but not at my house. it would not b able to get it for at lest 2 weeks. ps i am in spring just 10 mins down 45

I got a set of 5 Jeep TJ rims.(these are not the ZJ rims) I'll let them go for $150.00 for all 5. They are in good shape. Thats ends up being only 30.00 each for an aluminum rim. I had them on mine before I went with steelies. Here's a pic of them on my 89' with 32's and a 3.5" lift. I live by 1960 and 45. I am the assistant manager of the O'Reilly Auto parts right by 1960 and Ella if ya wonna stop by and say hi.
tirecarriertire003.jpg
5-20-08TJrimsand32sw-45lift4.jpg

Thanks guys for the the response and the offers! I wish some of y'all lived closer so we could work something out.
I'm still trying to decide if I should spend the extra money on an adjustable track bar or not. Right now I'm leaning towards either a stock one from O'Reilly's (with a lifetime warranty) or getting a roughcountry one from ebay (cause it's only like $15 more than a stock one, and it's adjustable)... Any advice on either of those?

I got a set of 5 Jeep TJ rims.(these are not the ZJ rims) I'll let them go for $150.00 for all 5. They are in good shape. Thats ends up being only 30.00 each for an aluminum rim. I had them on mine before I went with steelies. Here's a pic of them on my 89' with 32's and a 3.5" lift. I live by 1960 and 45. I am the assistant manager of the O'Reilly Auto parts right by 1960 and Ella if ya wonna stop by and say hi.

Hey thanks man. Right now I'm pretty strapped for cash, so I'm looking for something cheaper right now. Sorry! But thanks! I still might have to come by your O'Reilly's and say hi sometime, even though there are several O'Reilly's closer to me lol.

Jeepdog1 I sent you a PM

I have stock 15" steelies and a stock tracbar.

I'm PLANNING on making it to Gilmer tomorrow. If you can get one of the Houstonians to transport from there I'll bring them. Then you can get them on Sunday when the other person gets home. The caveat to this is that if I can't make it to Gilmer no one gets upset. :)

IF I can go to Gilmer I'll be leaving between 2 and 4 so I'll need to know by then if you have something worked out.

MischiefMan, that'd be awesome! I'll definitely take you up on that, if I can get someone to transport them for me.

Any Houstonians making it up to Gilmer willing to transport for me? :)

I'll be going to San Antonio on Saturday, then going to Houston on Sunday and I'll be leaving Monday. Wouldn't mind dragging them with me. :)

Crusher! You're the man! Thank you so much! That should work out awesome. Let me know when and where you would like to meet on Sunday. I get out of church at around 11:30 AM in Conroe, I could head towards Houston pretty soon after that. Or whenever works for you, really. Thanks again everyone! :)

Hey, I have 5 old style XJ wheels (centers and trim rings I think) with trash tires mounted on them. I also have 4 TJ (steel, star) with centers. Which do you want? I think the TJ's are a bit wider and have better backspacing. They would DEFINITELY be easier to transport.

I have a stock track bar you can have for free also... I live in the Spring area also.

Hey, I have 5 old style XJ wheels (centers and trim rings I think) with trash tires mounted on them. I also have 4 TJ (steel, star) with centers. Which do you want? I think the TJ's are a bit wider and have better backspacing. They would DEFINITELY be easier to transport.

Without seeing a picture, I'm going to say whichever is easiest for y'all. Y'all are already going out of your way to do this for me, so I'm thankful either way! :)
Seriously, y'all are all awesome. Thanks especially to MischiefMan and Crusher!

Up to you my man. If we take the wheels with the tires on them, we'd have to go in my XJ, so I'd probably have to ask for $20 from you. If you want the TJ rims, we can fit those in my fuel effecient Patriot. Not trying to be mean or anything, I'm just a broke college kid too. Haha.

Up to you my man. If we take the wheels with the tires on them, we'd have to go in my XJ, so I'd probably have to ask for $20 from you. If you want the TJ rims, we can fit those in my fuel effecient Patriot. Not trying to be mean or anything, I'm just a broke college kid too. Haha.

Haha, I understand. I think I'll go with the TJ rims w/o the tires. It'll be easier that way, and since I don't really know what either look like, I'll go that route.

Haha, I understand. I think I'll go with the TJ rims w/o the tires. It'll be easier that way, and since I don't really know what either look like, I'll go that route.

Alright sir. :roll: We'll get there Sunday I'm assuming sometime after 12. Not sure if we're staying with some family friends or going to a Hotel. Either way, I'll let you know where you can pick them up.

Back