• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Photos!

Nimrod

Degenerate Jeeper
NAXJA Member
Here are some. Post up more.

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

that first shot looks like an RC car, something about the perspective is weird lol.

let's see some more pics guys!

Thanks for the pic of my truck, Al. It was nice to meet you and everyone else...even Vanimal. ;)

Thanks for the pic of my truck, Al. It was nice to meet you and everyone else...even Vanimal. ;)
hey, whats that supposed to mean! haha
Nice to meet some new faces and see some old ones. it was a great weekend of wheeling, glad i ended up going.
i got a few shots and some videos, i'll post them up shortly.

that first shot looks like an RC car, something about the perspective is weird lol.

let's see some more pics guys!
looks like it's in macro mode or something. but yea, my jeep looks like an rc car anyways, especially parked next to a few others in the group :D

Last edited:
Thanks for the pic of my truck, Al. It was nice to meet you and everyone else...

Likewise!

I took a bunch of shots, all with the crummy camera on my i-phone 3. No zoom. Most are just too far away from the subject to be worth sharing, but I posted the best of the lot. I'm looking forward to seeing what other folks got.

Matt:

I got a bunch of shots of you driving down that mound of loose shale, or whatever that stuff was - I'm no geologist. They aren't very good, but feel free to PM me with a telephone number or e-mail address if you're interested and I'll text or e-mail 'em to you.

Here's a few more...

DSC03264.jpg

DSC03265.jpg

DSC03266.jpg

DSC03267.jpg

DSC03269.jpg

DSC03270.jpg

DSC03272.jpg

DSC03266.jpg

DSC03274.jpg

DSC03275.jpg

DSC03280.jpg

DSC03281.jpg

DSC03282.jpg

DSC03283.jpg

DSC03284.jpg

DSC03285.jpg

DSC03286.jpg

Sean bathing in the Chinese bath tub @ the ghost town.

IMG_20120429_111313.resized.jpg IMG_20120429_111322.resized.jpg

I'm working on getting mine online. 0.5 meg upload makes for slow uploading...:D

Back