• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Friday? Will you be there?

What are your plans for Friday, April 27?

• I will be there Friday morning, I expect to run trails.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I will be there Friday morning, I'm going to chill out.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I will head up during the day Friday.

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • Sequoia's a jerk.

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Cal's an idiot.

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Johnny and I should be there about 3-ish, would like to do a small run or something....

dogs are getting picked up around 11, i was hoping to leave sd around that time. i'm with Dan on a short afternoon run.

Karen & I leave San Diego sometime during the time frame defined as "morning" by blonde busty grown women... we'll go along with their definition...

I've no idea when I'll be there, haven't had a chance to get my gear together or do some prep work to the little Jeep, no chance on the red Jeep, was fighting it some more tonight.

I still hope to be there before nightfall but that may be a pipe dream, we'll see.

might not be able to go... no luck on my vibration issues. it's pretty bad and i wont drive that far like it is. unless i have some sort of breakthrough tomorrow morning, i may be out....

Boooo... Let us know! You know my number, Dan. Stupid suggestion--since your tires are pretty new, but swap 'em front to back. My death wobble went away when I did that on my last tires; the fronts were just worn funny.

i moved one tire to the rear, i may try the second one. i removed the front shaft already, and changed some bad joints in the rear. tires were just balanced but im not betting on anything being good. i'm going to recheck my caster in the morning.
it's weird, it's kinda like a death wobble, only a little more mild. happens above 50.
the track bar heim isnt the best, it's loose enough to spin easy, however i didnt feel more than a couple thousanths of play.

DW or shimmy around 50-55 mph is often tires, I've found...

toe is decent, just reset the caster and it seems almost worse. im going to try to rotate the last tire.

Back