• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The SoCalFest Camping thread

souske

NAXJA Forum User
I figured it would be a good idea to get a camping thread together. Maybe a mod can move this into the event forum when it opens up.

SoCalFest is going to be in Calico, the weekend of April 27-29.

Make your reservations here:
http://www.sbcountyparks.com/reservations/flash/flashreservations.asp?park_idno=2

We are camping in the Offroad section. Its the clump of campsites at the lower left of the map. All the campsite numbers are preceded by the letter "O". Sites 2-19 also have partial hookups. This means electricity but no water/sewer.

Also I thought it might be a good idea to know where people are camped, for facilitating parts trains/trades, and finding old friends. Maybe we could have a comprehensive list at Naxja HQ.

NAXJA HQ: 77,78
JohnX : 79
Darky: 100
Boostamante: 20
Souske: 19
Carol: 40
Karen:39

Post up with your site #!

Are you guys refering to the NON letter # on the left of the map?

DOH! I just re-read the whole post. Sorry

We just got the Event Forum set up.

As soon as I get mod priveledges I'll move this thread over.

HQ: 77,78
Vanimal: 21
CaliXJ: 99
GSequoia:76
Sequoia's Dad: 75

In other campgrounds:
01erionracing: A18

Guess im no longer in 20. someone nabbed it from me.. bastards! Im in 101 Now! Right next to my Dark Neighbor ;)

JohnnyC: 41

In other campgrounds:

Boostamante: 101
JohnnyC: 41
Johnnie Walker: 20
In other campgrounds:

I know, I know. I usually only camp on the Rubicon. I was gonna get a room at the Oak Tree Inn right by the freeway. But I figured I'd save some money and put my camper shell to good use.

if anyone wants to split a spot, let me know. i have number o21. it would be like $28.50 each for the whole weekend.

Back