• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 parts XJ. Craigslist find

Talked to the guy, He said he'd go down on the price, but didn't say how much. He thinks the rear axle is still ok.

If someone does pick it up, I want the overhead console!!!

Last edited:
Not bad. If I had a garage and the tools to part it out, I would.

i have the trailer, space, and tools, not the money.

No, cloth seats.

I wish I could part it. I need the passenger side mirror, and rear wiper relay and the list could go on and on...

Last edited:
Well, pending on if I can get my 350 engine sold, I mayhave the money to buy it. The first hurdle for me would be getting from Sherman to Lawton and back. I believe I have it figured out. Second hurdle is where to part it. If my friend will let me use her barn again, then I can bring there, and begin the chop process. Then everyone can get what they need for a small fee.

And yeah, I called the guy and he said cloth seats, such a shame. I just really want the engine, trans, and tc plus the cupholder center console and brushguard. Everything else would be up for grabs.

BTW, guy said he really needs it gone this weekend....

Buy in welcome.

EDIT: Ok, so the trans will require more work to swap into my Jeep than I thought, so I don't exactly have to have it.

-Eric

Last edited:
What kind of jeep is it going into? What kind of work needed. XJ to XJ should be pretty simple.

I'd be interested taking the overhead console and passenger mirror and the rear wiper stuff. Probly the headliner too.

That doesn't seem right. I thought if he owed money on it, he wouldn't be able to buy it back from insurance company. Unless, he didn't have insurance in the first place.

My friend offered him 500 he accepted his offer for it he show it to him my friend said it had three leans on it therefore he walked away. tbh I dont think he filed a claimed cause he owes more than the issurance will pay. I dont know how the guy got 8k of debt on it but that is what my friend said the guy told him.

My friend offered him 500 he accepted his offer for it he show it to him my friend said it had three leans on it therefore he walked away. tbh I dont think he filed a claimed cause he owes more than the issurance will pay. I dont know how the guy got 8k of debt on it but that is what my friend said the guy told him.

How would that work? Can you sell a vehicle with liens on it?

you can, but the bank won't release the title to a new name until the loan is payed off. I don't know how he could get three leins on one title because no bank is going to issue a loan on a note that already has banks listed on it.

worse case, you bring it home, part out what you can and then call the bank to come reposses the carcass! LOL disposal is taken care of for you!

Back