• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The RRC Craigslist Thread

Seems a wee bit overpriced LOL

There's a waggy in spring you might be interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a waggy in spring you might be interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tease me some more please LOL.

By the way I have an 87 red Renix body for sale, clean, no rust, no damage and 2wd. But most every thing under the hood is gone. Tires and wheels are good, inside is nice and clean, rear seat is gone and passenger seat is gone. Perfect for a major project vehicle or to replace a rolled damaged body on a rig that has too much money in mods to junk. I bought it 10 years ago and planned to restore it, and the last 6 years was planning to make it a fuel powered electric jeep. Asking 350 for it. Getting too old, kids are and have moved on, and I need to cut back on my inventory. Up in the rust belt it would be worth real money :)

Tease me some more please LOL.

By the way I have an 87 red Renix body for sale, clean, no rust, no damage and 2wd. But most every thing under the hood is gone. Tires and wheels are good, inside is nice and clean, rear seat is gone and passenger seat is gone. Perfect for a major project vehicle or to replace a rolled damaged body on a rig that has too much money in mods to junk. I bought it 10 years ago and planned to restore it, and the last 6 years was planning to make it a fuel powered electric jeep. Asking 350 for it. Getting too old, kids are and have moved on, and I need to cut back on my inventory. Up in the rust belt it would be worth real money :)

sounds like a good base for a Lemons car...

i think i might scoop that axle up.

was planning on regearing mine later this year/early next year but if its all there and works swapping my stuff over wouldnt be an issue at all.

Not Craigslist, but didn't know where else to put it. There's an xj in the belton wrench a part that has a full Rubicon Express lift in it. Upper and lower arms, full leaf packs, sye, stainless brakelines, even has lunchbox lockers in the d30 and 8.25. Good deal for somebody, lady thing i need is more parts.... is in the very back left corner under a tan xj

Back