• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

We need sponsors!

Wow, Watch your step carol:rof:.This is very,very,very,very,very,very,very,very old. I had to look it up.I'm to young to know this group or show.:kissyou:

LOL... local folks know the tie-in. I just Googled "Lawrence Welk Songs" to get the link.

Though, being at 46, I suspect I was scarred as a young child by my folks watching this...considering I recognize LW.

He contacted me but didn't leave his contact info :dunno:

I just contacted him, and said he will put something together and call me back. So, hopefully I will be bringing his donated items and/or gift certs. with me tomorrow.

I will have a very nice gift basket full of lucas products. Gear oil, tool box buddy, several kinds of grease, motor oil stop leak, trans fluid additive, fuel conditioner, two hats, etc., etc., etc.

You're welcome :D

Dammit, where's the "LIKE" button on this site?

Thanks, John!

Picking up items from Polar products on my way down tomo.

what is polar products?

I googled that name and got cooling body suits? Might be cool, for someone without A/C?

what is polar products?

I googled that name and got cooling body suits? Might be cool, for someone without A/C?
The body suit is a newer item of theirs.
Polar Products is a local company to me. Trying to figure out a simple way to explain this. If you have ever dipped a bandana or other material in water and used it to cool yourself down. This is what their items do. The material inside helps keep it cooler for longer.

The correct website for Polar products is polar-products.com (not polarproducts )

Back