• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

:( 88 manche $2000

Hey man I'm interested in the bumper. Lets talk.

Can we see a better pic of it on the 'manche? maybe a 3/4 view? I'm worried about how much the of front end is exposed to view

Last edited:
sold them for crack money.... actaully i traded them off, the canyons werent offset enough for my steering and the 35's were bald. i got a set of towhook brackets for them.

O so thats what happened to the back of the rim... I actually have these now. Gave someone some black soft 8s 16s for them and your bald tires went on my leaf sprung wagoneered axle jeep this morning. Back of one f the rims was jacked up and almost razor sharp.

yea those canyons were pretty nice till i noticed that, i was scared to drive the jeep until i got them off.

as for the 93, i really dont need another vehicle. if i was in the market it would have to be something that can tow a small car trailer, and or 4x4. something like a niner would be a good blend of the two

Back