• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Welcome to the 4th annual Geostash.

DrMoab

NAXJA Forum User
For those of you who haven't been or didn't keep track of the last few years Geostash runs let me give you a little breakdown of this event.

The Geostash isn't like a typical trail run. It's more like a poker run that involves a GPS. Basically there are twenty caches stashed around the Uintah mountain range of Utah. Over the course of a few days you will use a GPS to gather a paper item out of at least five caches. These paper items will be used to calculate a number. Our prizes will be given away based on highest to lowest numbers. The last few years we have used poker cards but it was much too cumbersome to figure out 50 different poker hands.

The last few years we have given away some wonderful prizes, from JKS disconnects, ruff stuff diff covers all the way to JCR rock rails and even a tera 4 to 1 transfer case. This year will be just as good.

Now that dates are a little more firm, Mary and I can start preps to get the time off work. This year will be drifferent, I'll probably drive and she'll fly in.

Can't wait!

Guess reading solves all... can delete this post....

Back