• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Racist.....

churky89

NAXJA Forum User
Subject: Racist?

Someone else besides me finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to this?

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, Native Americans, ect. and then there are just Americans.

You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You call me "Whiteboy," "Cracker," "Honkey," "Whitey," "Caveman" and that's OK.

But when I call you, $******, ****,***** ****, **** *** ******, ***** ******, ******, ****, or ***** you call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund.
You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Black History Month.
You have Cesar Chavez Day.
You have Yom Hashoah
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi
You have the NAACP.
You have BET.

If we had WET(White Entertainment Television) we'd be racists.
If we had a White Pride Day you would call us racists.
If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.
If we had any organization for only whites to "advance" our lives, we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce.
Wonder who pays for that?

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships, you know we'd be racists. There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US, yet if there were "White colleges" that would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. B ut when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

There is a Miss America pageant and a Miss Black America pageant but if we had a Miss White America pageant we would be racist.

You rob us, car-jack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug-dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

$= insert your own words:)

I am proud. But, you call me a racist.
Why is it that only whites can be racists?
There is nothing improper about this email.
Let's see who is proud enough to forward it.

Last edited:
popcorn.gif

-----Matt-----

Double-standards...yaaaa. I STILL remember accidentally bumping into a black girl in the hallway in middle school. Her response to my apology was "watch where the fawk you're going you stupid a$$ white N*." I $hit you not.

churky89 said:
But when I call you, Nigger, Kike, Towel-head, Sand lot-nigger, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink you call me a racist.

Be careful w/ the use of some of those words chief. You're gonna piss some people off.

But....as misguided and, I hate to say "politically incorrect" as it may be. I have to agree w/ you. You have a point. That being said...... I'll be watching this thread. It should be fun..

It didn't take long to get locked over at JU. Some of the people that get flustered the easiest over this topic are closet racists i think.

johnlv6 said:
It didn't take long to get locked over at JU. Some of the people that get flustered the easiest over this topic are closet racists i think.
We should come up with a racist, derogatory term for people that go to JU. :D

So true.

Reminds of the episode of "Rescue Me" when the crew has to go to sensitivity training. The guy in charge shows them a video of a white guy who stereotypes a bunch of different people. At the end of the video the guy in charge of the thing asks what they got out of the video and Denis Leary raises his hand and says "Yeah, only white people can be racist."

It's true though, we have a couple of brazilians at one of my jobs and they'll talk crap about the white people but as soon as we say something about them, they get all pissed off.

Certain people can say whatever they want about other groups. In closing...racism is a double standard. To believe otherwise you must have your head in the sand.

churky89 said:
Subject: Racist?

You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You call me "Whiteboy," "Cracker," "Honkey," "Whitey," "Caveman" and that's OK.

But when I call you, $******, ****,***** ****, **** *** ******, ***** ******, ******, ****, or ***** you call me a racist.

I'm going to throw a little gas on this fire. If the darkend asterisks block the non-PC namesake, then I expect to see the Darkend WORD's blocked.
if you are going to be Politically Correct, f@ck'in be Political Correct all the way around.

That right there my friends is a double standard, and PROVES the validity of the E-mail..

Geepfreak said:
I'm going to throw a little gas on this fire. If the darkend asterisks block the non-PC namesake, then I expect to see the Darkend WORD's blocked.
if you are going to be Politically Correct, f@ck'in be Political Correct all the way around.

That right there my friends is a double standard, and PROVES the validity of the E-mail..
X2!

Geepfreak said:

True. You don't often hear "nigger" on TV, but you can hear epithets like "haystack," "ofay" (where did that one come from, anyhow?) "honky," and others. (No, I didn't "blot out" the word this time - it's a two-way street, and I'm trying to make a point.)

And (this time I'll blot it, per usual,) I can't help but think of something I've been saying for years - "There will be racism as long as people insist upon being n*****s." I've known people of all colours, and gotten along rather well with most. I don't see the problem (and don't get me started on this whole "diversity" rubbish we have foisted upon us - I could go on for days. It's not the sort of thing to solve race issues - it's more likely to prolong and aggravate them, instead...)

5-90

5-90 said:
True. You don't often hear "nigger" on TV, but you can hear epithets like "haystack," "ofay" (where did that one come from, anyhow?) "honky," and others. (No, I didn't "blot out" the word this time - it's a two-way street, and I'm trying to make a point.)

And (this time I'll blot it, per usual,) I can't help but think of something I've been saying for years - "There will be racism as long as people insist upon being n*****s." I've known people of all colours, and gotten along rather well with most. I don't see the problem (and don't get me started on this whole "diversity" rubbish we have foisted upon us - I could go on for days. It's not the sort of thing to solve race issues - it's more likely to prolong and aggravate them, instead...)

5-90

Agreed,
I have worked with and known ALL peoples, and I only start to look at race when it's crammed down my throat.

agreed, there are N*****S and there are black people, there are S**CS and there are spanish people. there are also "HO***YS" and there are white people.

its all a matter of how people act that make people see them as asshats or not.

and racism will always exist when people make seperate groups such as the naacp and the black college fund. and things like that and people waving flags of their heratage around. you cant be racist when everyone comes together as one......yea, thatll happen

Geepfreak said:

Then ask the poster to further censor his post if it is bothering you. After all, he did it himself. I presume you thought the software or the mods censored his post, no?

Back