• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rocktech Offroad

ChuckQue

NAXJA Forum User
Hey folks, anyone have experience with this shop? They are a couple miles from me and seem to have good reviews but I was hoping someone here has personal experience. Is their pricing fair? I have a slew of parts coming this week from Ironman4x4 and was considering having a shop do some of it. I do enjoy doing my own installs but reaming out stuff for one ton steering has me questioning my abilities. I don’t have a lot of experience with this stuff and YouTube university everything. I don’t want to screw up and render my daily driver inoperable. I also have adjustable upper, lowers and rear shackles coming, and I have no idea how to adjust this stuff properly.

Chris seems to be a good dude. He gave me what I thought was a fair quote for some work on my JK a few years ago, even though I never pulled the trigger. He was also pretty helpful in trying to diagnose and solve some issues my JK WAS HAVING. I do know he does quite a bit of JK, and now JL builds. Not sure how into XJ’s he is.

I met some of the guys out at PSR a number of years ago. Seemed nice enough, though it did seem like they were focused more on the JK platform. I have had no other dealings with them.

David Bricker / SYR

Back