• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best of Craigslist

They put some time in to color matching the springs... I'd take it to the mall fo sho!

Hey color matching your coils was serious off-road tech back in the day! This me and that ain't no mall......... :spin1:

heepwheelstand2.jpg

Helluva deal...If I didn't have my own stuff to work on and extra funds I'd get it.

Quick cheap way to get into a good chassis. Only needs shocks and driveshafts.

2z4a1pw.jpg

Except the guy can’t make up his mind and likes to switch up deals after an agreement and plans had already been made...

Do people actually pay this for wooden boxes with some paint on them? Seen quite a few of these lately. Guess I wouldn't be surprised if they sold, so many people these days tripping over themselves for "Jeep", almost as bad as Harley Davidson.

11vl2du.jpg
I paid $20 for one. Wouldn't really pay more than that. Also, I thought the logo was burned in, not painted. It's just any old crate.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Why are you thinking it might be fake?
Priced pretty damn good if all the details are accurate..

Why are you thinking it might be fake?
Priced pretty damn good if all the details are accurate..

Shawn, I dunno if it is... but as overpriced as everyone thinks their stuff is; I think it’s a really good fair price considering. If I just didn’t pay off the credit card man would be testing those waters

Agreed. Seems a lot of people are asking around that much with nearly double the miles and half the modzz

Last edited:
Got essentially new cordless DeWalt stuff for a hell of a price.

Oscillating Multi tool, 1/4" Impact Driver, 2 batteries, and a charger...for $50.

Really just wanted the multi-tool :laugh:

I've already got two 1/4" impacts, two different (one newer than the other) models, and have more 20V batteries and chargers than I need. It was nice getting employee pricing on DeWalt cordless stuff for a while :D

Sounds like this guy bought a whole lot (as in an auction lot) of DeWalt stuff. Selling it to move fast, but enough to make a few bucks.

Here's his ad:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/308221386766011/

Got essentially new cordless DeWalt stuff for a hell of a price.

Oscillating Multi tool, 1/4" Impact Driver, 2 batteries, and a charger...for $50.

Really just wanted the multi-tool :laugh:

I've already got two 1/4" impacts, two different (one newer than the other) models, and have more 20V batteries and chargers than I need. It was nice getting employee pricing on DeWalt cordless stuff for a while :D

Sounds like this guy bought a whole lot (as in an auction lot) of DeWalt stuff. Selling it to move fast, but enough to make a few bucks.

Here's his ad:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/308221386766011/
I found only one add for Dewalt tools, from that seller.

I too have some of the 20V Max stuff. Last purchase was on impulse, now it is time for buyer's remorse. :(

Yeah...... add that to the long list of good intentions. Besides, not many here wheel anymore anyway. Not even the guy with the severe case of Audism.

I'm saving up for a new DD....... Challenger/Charger GT or 300C, my brain can't seem to settle on which..... but it'll be AWD and get a 400+hp RIPP Supercharger system. Jeep pays for the RIPP. Or stumble on a super clean '14 300 Hemi AWD (last year for the V8 AWD's)...... gawd there goes my vehicular A.D.D. again.....

The CVPI and the compressed Dakota will soon follow (I will truly miss both) as I really need to make forward progress on the '46 Olds. Retirement in 1-2 years is a good possibility and a lengthy road trip in the Olds is at the top of the bucket list........

Back