• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Durango Steering Box

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
NAXJA Member
If anyone is interested I have one sitting in my storage unit that I don't need. It has a pitman arm attached. Not sure if it is an XJ or a ZJ pitman.

It was in the Jeep only for a short time. I decided I didn't like it so I put the factory unit back in. Nothing wrong with the Durango box - just preference.

Make me an offer.

Yes it will.

And it's still available

How much shipped to 80538?

Just a note. Use of a larger steering gear will necessitate a slightly further spacing away from the frame rail than the stock pot metal spacer provides. Some use washers, but there are many good frame rail spacers available and are good because they strengthen the frame rail as well.

Hey guys - let me get it weighed and get some shipping calculated in the next day or two. Thanks for your patience.

I was able to squeeze one into a large flat rate express box with some padding. Good Luck.

Looks like ground shipping with FedEx is:

$55 to 80538
$30 to 25312

Damn.. I'll score the jys or just get a reman. Thanks tho

Sorry for the delay in response. I’ve been traveling. Give me $130 total and I’ll ship it.

Note: I’m in Pittsburgh thus week and Toronto next...and I don’t have any method of on-line banking to accept payment.

This thing is still available....

Back